OH NO YOU DIDN’TWHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!
BARGING IN ON ME AND MY GUITAR?
I would like to know why they didn’t bring the phantom faces back for this part of the movie. It would’ve been so touching and heart-wrenching.
Up for trade if anyone’s interested! Kinky Boots Pride playbill with Andy Kelso and Billy Porter, message me if you’re interested!
Chris McCarrell who played Fauchelevent, and wow, what a sweet smile. The sweetest, cutest smile ever.
I got the Book of Mormon coffee table book in(I’m trash I know) and I told my mom about out. She clearly didn’t understand what I meant, and now thinks I’m converting to the Mormon religion and that I ordered the actual Book of Mormon so there’s that…
I think it’s really fucked up how so many teenagers are alone and sad and having panic attacks in their room while their parents watch TV, and how a lot of those teenagers have had relatively normal childhoods, yet there’s this huge boom of depression and mental disorders, and its just dumb how we’ve turned into a generation labeled ‘reckless’ but really, we’re only reckless with ourselves
This is one of the best posts I’ve ever read
annoyed that hedwig didn’t put andrew’s face on the playbill like they did with Neil..
here it is, the day you have all been waiting for: the day i am finally unleashing all of the excess newsies related items i have amassed in the past few months
newsies is closing on sunday and i am so so so eternally grateful for everything this show has done for me over the past two years and i’m so grateful for everyone i’ve met because of this show so over the past few weeks i’ve been hoarding things to give away for a closing giveaway
here are the things:
- first winner: a signed playbill (signed by mostly everyone who was on that day) and a big piece of newspaper from the show
- second winner: a signed playbill (iirc corey didn’t sign it), a smaller piece of newspaper and a fan
- third & fourth winners: a pride playbill, a regular playbill, and a smaller piece of newspaper
- after that i’ll give out as many regular and pride playbills as i have money to send
- i’m seeing the show three more times if all goes according to plan so if i get any more pieces of newspaper i’ll give those out too
general rules, etc:
- i’m going to end this sunday (8/24) at around 8pm (possibly the next day if i’m out doing things/crying on the sidewalk outside the nederlander that night)
- reblogs and likes both count
- i can mail things internationally but if it’s expensive i might ask you to go halfsies on it
- no giveaway blogs and don’t reblog it two hundred times, use common sense, be courteous to your followers, etc
- following me would me cool. super cool !
i’m actually going to start crying if i keep thinking about this post so yeah that’s it!!! thank you everyone for joining me on my steady-then-rapid descent into newsies hell and i hope you all get to make your own personal descents into newsies hell on the tour!! xoxo